zondag 4 maart 2012

White Russian... Dude..

" That rug really tied the room together"


Sterren lijnen
"Look, let me explain something to you.
I'm not Mr. Lebowski. 
You're Mr. Lebowski.
 I'm the Dude.
So that's what you call me.
 That, or...
 His Dudeness … Duder … or El Duderino,
Martian flys by Animation
Zo ziet het eruit als er nog niet in geroerd is...
Dus...
Roeren, Dude!

Caucasian



Hoe maak je een White Russian:

Sport lijnen

De ingrediënten:

  • Vodka
  • Kahlua
  • Slagroom
  • IJsblokjes Grappig ijsblokje Ijsblokjes smileys Ijsblokjes smileys


  
 Bereidingswijze:

Vul een whiskeyglas met enkele ijsblokjes. Giet de ingrediënten over het ijs en roer even goed door. 
Bowling Animation
Jesus Quintana Picture

Jesus Quintana:

"What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!"

Geen opmerkingen: